Tender For Technical Supports For Process Development Works At Umrt & Eh, Ued -1. Lab and general area cleaning: Cleaning of floors for labs, lab tables, associated areas
with mop and dry cloths using detergents and deconatamination chemicals.
2. Cleaning of used lab apparatus: Cleaning of glass beakers, funnels, cylinders, bottles etc.
of 100 – 500 ml size
3. Material & chemicals handling: Movement and delivery of various chemical bottles (1 to
5 kg), small equipment (5 – 10 kg), plant solutions in 35 liter carboy etc. (within a
distance of about 100 m)
4. Sample preparation in size of 100 – 250 ml: preparation of liquid samples by blending,
5. Solution preparation in size of 500 – 2000 ml: Preparation of aqueous and organic
solutions (may contain natural uranium up to 400 gm/liter) and charging into feed
6. Sample collection and movement for analysis: Collection of samples from experimental
set up into 50/ 100 ml bottles and sending for analysis to lab (about 100 m away from
the experiment area)
7. Titration experiments in 125/ 250 ml beaker: Titration of various samples produced in
the experiments is to be carried out with prescribed reagents and indicators.
8. Sample analysis through spectrometer etc: This will involve step by step procedures
prescribed for the instrument concerned, sample feeding, analysis and data recording.
9. Liquid extraction studies at 8 stage x 150 ml batch/ continuous contactor: This will
include trials at bench scale equipment with solutions to study the system characteristics
at various operating conditions.