Tenders are invited for International Consultancy Firm to Provide a Team of Experienced Consultants To Consultancy to Conduct Qualitative Evaluations of its Livelihoods and Food Security Programs (RFSP) in South Sudan.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. The agency provides assistance to 130 million people in more than 110 countries and territories in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe. Catholic Relief Services (CRS) South Sudan is seeking for international consultancy firm to provide a team of experienced consultants to conduct qualitative evaluations of its livelihoods and food security programs (RFSP) in South Sudan.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) seeks to contract a third-party consultancy service provider to undertake the final project evaluation of the Resilience and Food Security Program (RFSP) in South Sudan. The program is funded under United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Bureau of Humanitarian Assistance (BHA) and has been implemented in South Sudan by a consortium of CRS and another consortium member since 2017.
To be eligible for consideration, interested consultancy firms must meet the following requirements.
· At least five years experience in conducting program / project evaluations as sole evaluator or team leader in development cooperation and/or humanitarian aid
· Post graduate qualification in program evaluation or a related field.
· Prior work experience in South Sudan and/or other contexts of conflict or post-conflict recovery is highly desirable.
· Good understanding of project cycle management
· Proven record of accomplishment of producing clear written analysis and recommendations for further development of programme
· Deep understanding of current topics in development policy and cross-cutting issues
· Proven experience with research methods (including quantitative, qualitative, and participatory), information analysis and report writing
· Fluency in spoken and written English.
· Cultural sensitivity and inter-cultural communication skills.
The RFP guidelines are available upon written request to CRS Juba office between 13th July 2021 to 19th July 2021, Monday through Friday during office hours at southsudanPRs@crs.org. The electronic tender documents MUST be submitted on a company letterhead sighed, stamped by Director/Manager of the bidder and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org_with the subject line “Solicitation Number -SS-4016131-06-2021
All proposals should be submitted via email only. Submissions via courier or hand-delivery shall not be accepted.
CRS South Sudan Proposal Committee
Catholic Relief Services
Palica Street, Hai Jerusalem, Juba South Sudan.
Proposals must be received by 5:00 PM CAT on 30th July 2021. Bids received after 5:00 PM CAT