Additional information: Obstetrics Clinic. - Design Service
Architectural design services
Short Description: Providing planning tasks related to the development of the University of Pécs's University of Obstetric and Gynecology, as follows:
I. Main tasks of the designer:
1. Understanding tests and surveys
2. Compilation of a design program
3. Making a Study Plan
4. Making Authorization Plan
5. Making visual designs
6. Making an export plan documentation
7. Contribution to the public procurement procedure
8. During the entire duration of the implementation, all designs (number of estimated occasions: every two weeks).
Provision of design tasks is required at least for the fields specified in the task description.
Ii. Design information:
1. Nature of investment: construction of a new building, construction of a parking garage, landscape architecture reconstruction;
2. Investment Volume: Interdisciplinary Innovative Research Center (Iikik): CCA. 5 200 m2; Parking house construction: CCA. 100 seats; Partial location architecture reconstruction of the array: CCA. 9 000 m2
The contracting authority requires that the successful tenderer (as proof of the availability of professionals) must have a work contract or pre-contract for the conclusion of all (designed task descriptions) by a contracting contract. Presentation of the above documents justifying the availability of specialist designers is a condition for contracting. Failure to present availability documents is considered to be the backward of the bidder from the contract of contract. Article 131 (4).
The contracting authority requires that it acquires unlimited and exclusive use rights for the prepared plans and the designer must declare the transfer of these rights of use by signing the contract. The fee for renouncing rights must be included in the tender price.
The detailed presentation of the tasks to be carried out under the contract shall be included in public procurement documents.
Deadline for Submission: 20210625 15:00
Type of Buyer: Other
Type of Contract: Services
Type of Procedure: Open procedure
Regulation: European Union
Type of Bid: Submission for all lots
Award Criteria: The most economic tender
[Disclaimer: The above text is machine translated. For accurate information kindly refer the original document.]