Tenders are invited for Fishing Boats.
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN):
Invitation for Bids
Date: 20th April 2020
Loan No: 2000200002052
IFB No: 20GCPU01
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online of 5th January 2018 on-line and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
2. The Government of Angola has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of the Cabinda Province Agriculture Value Chains Development Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Fishing Gears and Nets, Auxiliary Materials, Fishing Equipment, Fishing Boats and Surveillance and Rescue Boats (5 lots).
3. The Agrarian Development Institute (IDA) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the followings:
4 Fishing Boats
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of CPAVCDP PIU, Rua 28 de Maio s/n (frente ao Messe da Polícia), Bairro a Resistência, Município Sede, Província de Cabinda, Angola, Tel No: +244937503143; +244 936755672, +244 941560437 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of AOA 25.000,00
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 15 00 hours local time on 5th June 2020 and must be accompanied by a security of:
Lot Goods Amount - AoA
4 Fishing Boats 2,800,000.00
8. Bids shall remain valid for 120 days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 15 30 hours local time on 5th June 2020 at the offices of CPAVCDP PIU, Rua 28 de Maio s/n (frente ao Messe da Polícia), Bairro a Resistência, Município Sede, Província de Cabinda, Angola