General Procurement Notice for Acquisition and Implementation of 3 Multi-Functional Platforms (PTMF).
GENERAL NOTICE OF AWARD OF CONTRACTS
1. The Government of the Republic of Niger has received from the African Development Bank and the African Development Fund loans ADF and TAF and a TAF grant for the financing of the Tamaské - Tahoua and Tamaské road improvement and asphalting project - Mararraba about 65 km long.
2. The main objectives of this project are:
- The overall objective of the project is to facilitate exchanges at the national and sub-regional levels through opening up the departments of Madaoua, Bouza and Keita and the Tahoua region.
- Specifically, the project aims to improve the level of service of the Tamaské-Kalfou-Kolloma road including the Tamaské-Mararraba section, which will make it possible to develop the agricultural potential of the Tahoua region and to facilitate access to factors of production and basic social services. By promoting the creation of employment opportunities and improving income, the project will contribute to strengthening the resilience of the populations in its area of ??influence, in particular the poor, women and young people. By offering alternatives to emigration, in particular to the region's very young population, this project will also help stem the migratory phenomenon.
3. procurement will be under the Edit Bank's acquisition policy in October 2015. Specifically acquisitions below will be conducted within the framework of the implementation of the project.
4. The project has the following components:
A- Road works and environmental measures:
B- Related development and support for gender and young people:
C- Project management and monitoring:
5. The tender documents and the notices of expressions of interest should be available from June 2020.
6. Interested bidders can obtain additional information and should confirm their intention at the following address:
MINISTRY OF EQUIPMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF NIGER
DIRECTORATE-GENERAL FOR MAJOR WORKS
DIRECTION OF TECHNICAL STUDIES
Nelson Mandela Square. Plateau area. BP 235 Niamey-Niger
- Aliou Amine, General Directorate of Major Works, Ministry of Equipment. Nelson Mandela Square. Plateau area. BP 235 Niamey-Niger. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone. (+227) 184.108.40.206 Fax (227) 20 722171.
- Mafaki Mahamadou, Technical Studies Department. Ministry of Equipment. Nelson Mandela Square. Plateau area. BP 235 Niamey-Niger.
Email: email@example.com. Tel. (+227) 220.127.116.11 Fax (227) 20 722171.
[Disclaimer: The above text is machine translated. For accurate information kindly refer the original document.]